Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"I knew her as Charlene Jackson"



 From Anonymous,

"I knew her as Charlene Jackson. She and I ran around together. She and I went to Pasadena Tx with two male friends where we stayed at an apt with Wayne Forrest. She and Wayne became lovers later married. I returned to Okla. Learned years later what she had done. One day after she was released from prison in Hawaii and come back to Ada she was at my sisters my sister had met her not knowing anything about her. Charlene had a vcr tape of the movie A matter of justice watched it. I cant say she did what she had been convicted of but I can say that she did have a child by a prison guard while in prison. After watching the movie I left and my sister had her leave her house. I saw her once after that working at a nursing home where I had worked was fired because i had a felony conviction for 2 nd degree burglary. The nursing home was unaware of what she had been convicted of because they only did osbi checks. She had no record."

No comments: